Cabinet Member Decisions
Delegated Officer Decisions
Forthcoming Executive Decisions
Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Cliff Betton
This register of interests was published on Monday, 1st July, 2019, 9.56 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Cliff Betton a Member of Surrey Heath Borough Council give notice that I have the following Disclosable Pecuniary and Non Pecuniary Interests
Part 1 - Registration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests - You are required to notify the Council of all the Disclosable Pecuniary Interests you have.You are also required to notify the Council of any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests of a spouse or civil partner; or a person with whom you are living as a husband or wife or civil partner. In this form such a person is referred to as Partner. The Partner is not required to be identified. The notification is yours, not your partners.
1. Please state any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
Description of your employment activity
Name of Employer or Body
Delphie HSE Solutions Ltd
2. Please state any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last 12 months in respect of any expenses incurred by me in carrying out duties as a member, or towards my election expenses
Name of Person or Body making Payments
Liberal Democrats Party
3. Any contract which is made between me or my spouse/partner (or a body in which that person has a beneficial interest) and the Council (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged
Description of Contract
4. Any beneficial interest in land (e.g. my home) which is within the Council's area
Address/Description of land
Nature of Interest in Land
12 Peel Avenue, Frimley, GU16 8YT
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the Council's area for a month or longer.
Address/Description of Land
6. Any tenancy where (to my knowledge)(a) the landlord is the Council; and(b) the tenant is a body in which I or my spouse/partner has a beneficial interest
Address/Description of Property
Nature of Interest in Property
7. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where -- (a) that body (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the Council's area and(b) either(i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which I or my spouse/partner has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Description of Securities
Part 2 - Registration of Non-Pecuniary Interests
8. Bodies to which I have been appointed or nominated by the Council.
Name of Organisation
Frimley Fuel Allotments
9. Any body, of which you are a member, which exercises functions of a public nature; or is directed to charitable purposes; or is one of whose principal purposes includes the influencing of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union).
Name of Body
10. Any person from whom you have received a gift or hospitality with an estimated value of at least £50.
Name of person